NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Here are some jobs posted by employers in and around North Salem:
• A physical therapy office in North Salem seeks a part-time front desk receptionist. Must be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills and love dogs. Forward resume to email@example.com.
• A driver is needed from North Salem to Middlebury, Conn., five days a week.
• IBM in Somers is hiring.
• Overtime Athletics in Ridgefield, Conn., seeks an after-school sports program instructor.
• Cultural Care Au Pair in Brewster seeks a local child-care coordinator.
• Danbury Hospital has a number of openings.
• An associate attorney is needed in Danbury, Conn.
• NYSEG in Brewster seeks an administrative assistant.
• Liberty Tax in Danbury, Conn., is looking for a street advertising performer.
• A baker position is open in Ridgefield, Conn.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The North Salem Daily Voice, email kpacchiana@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 North Salem Principal Warns Parents About 'Assassination' Game
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Shocks Audience With Off-Color Joke
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 5 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures