NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Here are some jobs posted by employers in and around North Salem:
• A physical therapy office in North Salem seeks a part-time front desk receptionist. Must be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills and love dogs. Forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• A driver is needed from North Salem to Middlebury, Conn., five days a week.
• IBM in Somers is hiring.
• Overtime Athletics in Ridgefield, Conn., seeks an after-school sports program instructor.
• Cultural Care Au Pair in Brewster seeks a local child-care coordinator.
• Danbury Hospital has a number of openings.
• An associate attorney is needed in Danbury, Conn.
• NYSEG in Brewster seeks an administrative assistant.
• Liberty Tax in Danbury, Conn., is looking for a street advertising performer.
• A baker position is open in Ridgefield, Conn.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The North Salem Daily Voice, email kpacchiana@DailyVoice.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare