NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Here are some jobs posted by employers in and around North Salem:
- A New York Times reviewed contemporary fish restaurant in North Salem seeks a sous chef.
- A physical therapy office in North Salem seeks a part-time front desk receptionist. Must be flexible, have excellent interpersonal skills and love dogs. Forward resume to email@example.com.
- The Katonah Museum of Art is looking for a development officer.
- An Asian/Sushi restaurant in Ridgefield has a number of open positions.
- Katonah Bedford Veterinary Center is hiring veterinary technicians. A part-time vet assistant is also needed.
- Lord & Taylor at the Danbury Fair mall seeks a cosmetics counter manager.
- Coldwell Banker is searching for a training coordinator in Ridgefield.
- A bilingual tax preparer is needed in Danbury.
- A position is open in Danbury for a bookeeper/office assistant.
- A real estate company chief executive officer in Northern Westchester seeks an executive assistant.
- Koko FitClub in Ridgefield is looking for a fit coach.
- Boehringer Ingelheim in Ridgefield is hiring.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The North Salem Daily Voice, email kpacchiana@DailyVoice.com.