NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – Here are some jobs posted by employers in and around North Salem:
• A North Salem family is looking for a part-time (weekend) baby-sitter for two very active and playful boys ages 5 ½ and 6 ½. Must have valid NYS driver's license, be CPR/first aid certified with excellent references and child-care experience. Email Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Precious Petz, a pet-sitting and dog-walking company in Northern Westchester, is hiring.
• A high-end home furnishings retailer in Danbury seeks a designer/sales person.
• Ridgefield Public Schools seeks a math department chairman.
• A newly licensed auto dealer in Danbury is looking for a partner.
• A massage therapist is wanted for a holistic day spa in Katonah.
• A Thai chef is needed in Ridgefield.
• A private duty pediatric nurse is needed in North Salem.
• The Community YMCA of Northern Westchester is looking for a part-time assistant for the North Salem Toddler Program. Contact Maire Brosnan Katavolos at MBrosnan@ymca-cnw.org.
If you have a job opening you would like to post on The North Salem Daily Voice, email kpacchiana@DailyVoice.com.