NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Jennifer and JoAnna Sciarrino, identical twin sisters and owners of North Salem's Derma Glow Spa, have been named among 21 young business leaders in Westchester Magazine's annual "Westchester Wunderkinds" feature.
The feature highlights 21 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 who are "already having an impact way beyond their years on the Westchester business community," according to the article
The twins, who are 29, launched Derma Glow Spa in 2005 and moved to North Salem in 2010.
Westchester Magazine praised Derma Glow Spa for its "girlfriends' getaway vibe" and the exponential growth of its business since it launched nine years ago.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem