NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Jennifer and JoAnna Sciarrino, identical twin sisters and owners of North Salem's Derma Glow Spa, have been named among 21 young business leaders in Westchester Magazine's annual "Westchester Wunderkinds" feature.
The feature highlights 21 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 who are "already having an impact way beyond their years on the Westchester business community," according to the article
The twins, who are 29, launched Derma Glow Spa in 2005 and moved to North Salem in 2010.
Westchester Magazine praised Derma Glow Spa for its "girlfriends' getaway vibe" and the exponential growth of its business since it launched nine years ago.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 4 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash