NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Jennifer and JoAnna Sciarrino, identical twin sisters and owners of North Salem's Derma Glow Spa, have been named among 21 young business leaders in Westchester Magazine's annual "Westchester Wunderkinds" feature.
The feature highlights 21 entrepreneurs under the age of 30 who are "already having an impact way beyond their years on the Westchester business community," according to the article
The twins, who are 29, launched Derma Glow Spa in 2005 and moved to North Salem in 2010.
Westchester Magazine praised Derma Glow Spa for its "girlfriends' getaway vibe" and the exponential growth of its business since it launched nine years ago.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 North Salem Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday