WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
Cablevision's average bill is $152.75 per month, more than $20 more per month than Verizon FiOS ($122.57), IBT reported.
Cable rates went up an average of 4 percent in the last year, but Cablevision, headquartered in Long Island under controversial CEO James Dolan, outpaced the pack yet again, bumping rates 5.5 percent, more than twice the rate of inflation, IBT said.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Aronchick Takes North Salem Town Board Race By 34 Votes