WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Westchester County residents who have Cablevision as their provider are paying the highest monthly bill in the country on average, according to the International Business Times.
Cablevision's average bill is $152.75 per month, more than $20 more per month than Verizon FiOS ($122.57), IBT reported.
Cable rates went up an average of 4 percent in the last year, but Cablevision, headquartered in Long Island under controversial CEO James Dolan, outpaced the pack yet again, bumping rates 5.5 percent, more than twice the rate of inflation, IBT said.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash