NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Baumler Robson Tournament in honor of two young boys killed in Hurricane Sandy, will be held on Monday, Sept. 1 at Provident Bank Park in Pomona in Rockland County, beginning at 10 a.m.
The tournament is named for 11-year-old Jack Baumler and 13-year-old Michael Robson, who were killed after a tree fell on the Baumler's home in North Salem.
Tickets for the event are $20. To purchase tickets, email Trish Mahoney at DishyT@aol.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare