NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Baumler Robson Tournament in honor of two young boys killed in Hurricane Sandy, will be held on Monday, Sept. 1 at Provident Bank Park in Pomona in Rockland County, beginning at 10 a.m.
The tournament is named for 11-year-old Jack Baumler and 13-year-old Michael Robson, who were killed after a tree fell on the Baumler's home in North Salem.
Tickets for the event are $20. To purchase tickets, email Trish Mahoney at DishyT@aol.com.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday