NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Baumler Robson Tournament in honor of two young boys killed in Hurricane Sandy, will be held on Monday, Sept. 1 at Provident Bank Park in Pomona in Rockland County, beginning at 10 a.m.
The tournament is named for 11-year-old Jack Baumler and 13-year-old Michael Robson, who were killed after a tree fell on the Baumler's home in North Salem.
Tickets for the event are $20. To purchase tickets, email Trish Mahoney at DishyT@aol.com.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem