NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Baumler Robson Tournament in honor of two young boys killed in Hurricane Sandy, will be held on Monday, Sept. 1 at Provident Bank Park in Pomona in Rockland County, beginning at 10 a.m.
The tournament is named for 11-year-old Jack Baumler and 13-year-old Michael Robson, who were killed after a tree fell on the Baumler's home in North Salem.
Tickets for the event are $20. To purchase tickets, email Trish Mahoney at DishyT@aol.com.
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To North Salem
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 North Salem Wallaby Has Now Been Missing More Than A Year