NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Baumler Robson Tournament in honor of two young boys killed in Hurricane Sandy, will be held on Monday, Sept. 1 at Provident Bank Park in Pomona in Rockland County, beginning at 10 a.m.
The tournament is named for 11-year-old Jack Baumler and 13-year-old Michael Robson, who were killed after a tree fell on the Baumler's home in North Salem.
Tickets for the event are $20. To purchase tickets, email Trish Mahoney at DishyT@aol.com.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Open Houses In North Salem This Weekend
- 4 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 5 North Salem Man Pleads Guilty To Stealing $89K From Parking Meters