NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New classes have been added to North Salem High School's second annual How To Festival on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This free event, appropriate for all, will showcase high school students' talents as they teach short hands-on classes. Students from the Video Broadcast Club and the National Honor Society will be on staff.
A variety of classes had been previously announced, and new classes have been added, including nail art, surfing, creation of special-effect tricks using a green screen, performance improvisation, robotics, drawing, Irish step dancing, jewelry cleaning, math tricks including memorization of pi numbers, juggling lessons and experiencing how police dogs do their work (dogs will be present).
Food and games will be provided. All donations will benefit the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society.
For more information, contact Cynthia Sandler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 North Salem Man Pleads Guilty To Stealing $89K From Parking Meters
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 4 Loaded Horse Trailer Involved In Accident On I-84 In Putnam
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway