NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- New classes have been added to North Salem High School's second annual How To Festival on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
This free event, appropriate for all, will showcase high school students' talents as they teach short hands-on classes. Students from the Video Broadcast Club and the National Honor Society will be on staff.
A variety of classes had been previously announced, and new classes have been added, including nail art, surfing, creation of special-effect tricks using a green screen, performance improvisation, robotics, drawing, Irish step dancing, jewelry cleaning, math tricks including memorization of pi numbers, juggling lessons and experiencing how police dogs do their work (dogs will be present).
Food and games will be provided. All donations will benefit the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society.
For more information, contact Cynthia Sandler at email@example.com.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In North Salem
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men