NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library will host an event with Dan Krugman, who will demonstrate how guitars are made and the differences between various kinds of guitars, on Saturday, June 28, at 4 p.m.
Krugman is a Brooklyn-based luthier, a person who makes and repairs guitars. He began his career after finding that it was too expensive to buy a guitar himself. He began by fixing instruments that people brought to him before starting his own business, DDK Guitars.
He will be at the library on Saturday afternoon to demonstrate and talk about how guitars are made and the differences between them. Krugman has also given this talk at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
This talk is free and appropriate for all ages.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You