NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library will host an event with Dan Krugman, who will demonstrate how guitars are made and the differences between various kinds of guitars, on Saturday, June 28, at 4 p.m.
Krugman is a Brooklyn-based luthier, a person who makes and repairs guitars. He began his career after finding that it was too expensive to buy a guitar himself. He began by fixing instruments that people brought to him before starting his own business, DDK Guitars.
He will be at the library on Saturday afternoon to demonstrate and talk about how guitars are made and the differences between them. Krugman has also given this talk at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
This talk is free and appropriate for all ages.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says