NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library will host an event with Dan Krugman, who will demonstrate how guitars are made and the differences between various kinds of guitars, on Saturday, June 28, at 4 p.m.
Krugman is a Brooklyn-based luthier, a person who makes and repairs guitars. He began his career after finding that it was too expensive to buy a guitar himself. He began by fixing instruments that people brought to him before starting his own business, DDK Guitars.
He will be at the library on Saturday afternoon to demonstrate and talk about how guitars are made and the differences between them. Krugman has also given this talk at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
This talk is free and appropriate for all ages.
- 1 Fatal Crash On Route 22 Under Investigation
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With DWI, Drug Possession, Police Say
- 3 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 4 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches