NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Ruth Keeler Memorial Library will host an event with Dan Krugman, who will demonstrate how guitars are made and the differences between various kinds of guitars, on Saturday, June 28, at 4 p.m.
Krugman is a Brooklyn-based luthier, a person who makes and repairs guitars. He began his career after finding that it was too expensive to buy a guitar himself. He began by fixing instruments that people brought to him before starting his own business, DDK Guitars.
He will be at the library on Saturday afternoon to demonstrate and talk about how guitars are made and the differences between them. Krugman has also given this talk at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
This talk is free and appropriate for all ages.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem
- 5 North Salem Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night