NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- North Salem Middle School and High School will be hosting its second annual "How To Festival" to benefit the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society on Saturday, April 5 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Approximately 25 students will teach a hands-on workshop about how to do something they are great at doing. There will be four sessions with the general categories of technology, athletics, the arts, food and beauty and wellness.
Here is a tentative list of classes:
Lacrosse basics and tricks
Art and drawing
Braids and do's
Cleaning silver with science
Crepes oh la-la
Irish step dancing
Saxophone and music reading
Krav Maga/ self defense
Using green screens
CSI North Salem: forensics
Participants of all ages can create their own schedules and are welcome to attend for all or part of the day.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M
- 3 Maintenance Work Results In I-684 Lane Closures
- 4 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed