MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem