MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be hosting a food drive to support the Mount Kisco Interfaith Food Pantry until Monday, March 31.
For the entire month of March, donation boxes will be located at the following entrances of Northern Westchester Hospital: main lobby, north entrance and the emergency department.
Food items needed:
- Canned beans
- Canned tuna fish
- Low-sodium canned soups
- Breakfast cereal
Donations will help feed the Westchester community.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor