WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Pace Law School will host its Above the Bar Awards, which recognize outstanding Westchester attorneys, in the Tudor Room of the White Plains law campus on Thursday, June 12, from 5:30-7:30 p.m
Pace Law School is at 78 N. Broadway.
Richard Ottinger, dean emeritus and professor at Pace Law School, will give introductory opening remarks, and David Yaasky, dean of Pace Law School, will be the keynote speaker for the celebration.
Master of ceremonies will be Gary M. Karlitz from Citrin Cooperman.
Here is a list of awards, including attorneys who are being honored:
Pace Setter Award: Robert Feder of Cuddy & Feder.
Most Socially Conscious Attorney: Mary Beth Morrisey of Global Healthcare Innovation Management Center, Fordham Schools of Business.
Leading Attorneys Under 40: Salvatore M. Di Costanzo of McMillian, Constabile, Maker & Perone, LLP and Jeffrey A. Lindenbaum of Collen IP, Intellectual Property Law PC.
Leading In-House Attorney: Laura Alemzadeh of Kawasaki Rail Car Inc., Yonkers.
Most Promising Pace Law Student: Desiree R. Salomone
Register now. Space is limited. Email Holly DeBartolo at email@example.com or call 358-0743.
Visit pace.edu to learn more.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years