NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Croton Falls' Schoolhouse Theater is set to welcome "Ronin" screenwriter on Saturday, May 10.
Zeik, who also wrote the television film and series "Witchblade" will present a reading of his new play at 7 p.m. theater, 3 Owens Road in Croton Falls.
"'At the end of the day...' tells the story of Russell Walker, a once hot and now not screenwriter who finds his career on the verge of a resurgence that may require him to give up what little remains of his soul," according to a press release.
Zeik will be on hand for a post-reading discussion on the play, on being a Hollywood insider, and his journey as a working writer for the last two decades, according to the release.
Schoolhouse veteran Kevin Cristaldi ("Laughter on the 23rd Floor," "Last of the Red Hot Lovers," and "Ten Unknowns") stars as screenwriter Russell Walker. The cast also includes other Schoolhouse veterans including Keith Barber, Jack Berenholtz, Quinn Cassavale, Lauren Currie Lewis, and Bruce Smolanoff and newcomer Halima Henderson.
Tickets to the reading are $18 and are available by calling the box office at 914-277-8477 or online at The Schoolhouse Theater website.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years