NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Croton Falls' Schoolhouse Theater is set to welcome "Ronin" screenwriter on Saturday, May 10.
Zeik, who also wrote the television film and series "Witchblade" will present a reading of his new play at 7 p.m. theater, 3 Owens Road in Croton Falls.
"'At the end of the day...' tells the story of Russell Walker, a once hot and now not screenwriter who finds his career on the verge of a resurgence that may require him to give up what little remains of his soul," according to a press release.
Zeik will be on hand for a post-reading discussion on the play, on being a Hollywood insider, and his journey as a working writer for the last two decades, according to the release.
Schoolhouse veteran Kevin Cristaldi ("Laughter on the 23rd Floor," "Last of the Red Hot Lovers," and "Ten Unknowns") stars as screenwriter Russell Walker. The cast also includes other Schoolhouse veterans including Keith Barber, Jack Berenholtz, Quinn Cassavale, Lauren Currie Lewis, and Bruce Smolanoff and newcomer Halima Henderson.
Tickets to the reading are $18 and are available by calling the box office at 914-277-8477 or online at The Schoolhouse Theater website.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare