NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Croton Falls' Schoolhouse Theater is set to welcome "Ronin" screenwriter on Saturday, May 10.
Zeik, who also wrote the television film and series "Witchblade" will present a reading of his new play at 7 p.m. theater, 3 Owens Road in Croton Falls.
"'At the end of the day...' tells the story of Russell Walker, a once hot and now not screenwriter who finds his career on the verge of a resurgence that may require him to give up what little remains of his soul," according to a press release.
Zeik will be on hand for a post-reading discussion on the play, on being a Hollywood insider, and his journey as a working writer for the last two decades, according to the release.
Schoolhouse veteran Kevin Cristaldi ("Laughter on the 23rd Floor," "Last of the Red Hot Lovers," and "Ten Unknowns") stars as screenwriter Russell Walker. The cast also includes other Schoolhouse veterans including Keith Barber, Jack Berenholtz, Quinn Cassavale, Lauren Currie Lewis, and Bruce Smolanoff and newcomer Halima Henderson.
Tickets to the reading are $18 and are available by calling the box office at 914-277-8477 or online at The Schoolhouse Theater website.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 4 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 5 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash