WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Westchester Culinary Experience to benefit the White Plains YMCA Strong Kids Campaign will be held on Thursday, March 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in White Plains.
The event will feature specialty dishes from more than 20 restaurants, and each dish will be paired with a wine specially selected by Zachys. The fee is $85 and all proceeds support the Srong Kids Campaign, which provides financial assistance to camp, programs and membership to children and families in the communities that the YMCA serves.
- 1 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 2 South Salem Man Charged With Assault, Robbery After Beating Victim
- 3 Fire Damages Home Overlooking Southeast's Tonetta Lake
- 4 North Salem Wallaby Has Now Been Missing More Than A Year
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43