WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Westchester Culinary Experience to benefit the White Plains YMCA Strong Kids Campaign will be held on Thursday, March 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in White Plains.
The event will feature specialty dishes from more than 20 restaurants, and each dish will be paired with a wine specially selected by Zachys. The fee is $85 and all proceeds support the Srong Kids Campaign, which provides financial assistance to camp, programs and membership to children and families in the communities that the YMCA serves.
- 1 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 2 Westchester DA Issues Alert About Sexual Predators Posing As Others
- 3 Fiancée Angelika Graswald Charged With Hudson River Murder Of Kayaker
- 4 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 5 Rain, Thunderstorms Could Be Coming To North Salem