WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Westchester Culinary Experience to benefit the White Plains YMCA Strong Kids Campaign will be held on Thursday, March 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in White Plains.
The event will feature specialty dishes from more than 20 restaurants, and each dish will be paired with a wine specially selected by Zachys. The fee is $85 and all proceeds support the Srong Kids Campaign, which provides financial assistance to camp, programs and membership to children and families in the communities that the YMCA serves.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor