WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Westchester Culinary Experience to benefit the White Plains YMCA Strong Kids Campaign will be held on Thursday, March 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in White Plains.
The event will feature specialty dishes from more than 20 restaurants, and each dish will be paired with a wine specially selected by Zachys. The fee is $85 and all proceeds support the Srong Kids Campaign, which provides financial assistance to camp, programs and membership to children and families in the communities that the YMCA serves.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail