WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Westchester Culinary Experience to benefit the White Plains YMCA Strong Kids Campaign will be held on Thursday, March 27, from 6-9 p.m. at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in White Plains.
The event will feature specialty dishes from more than 20 restaurants, and each dish will be paired with a wine specially selected by Zachys. The fee is $85 and all proceeds support the Srong Kids Campaign, which provides financial assistance to camp, programs and membership to children and families in the communities that the YMCA serves.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem