POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Celebrity Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is set to open a new restaurant in Pound Ridge on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to LoHud.com.
The Inn at Pound Ridge will be located at the old Emily Shaw's Inn and feature farm-to-table American Cuisine. Reservations are being accepted one month in advance, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages