POUND RIDGE, N.Y. -- Celebrity Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten is set to open a new restaurant in Pound Ridge on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to LoHud.com.
The Inn at Pound Ridge will be located at the old Emily Shaw's Inn and feature farm-to-table American Cuisine. Reservations are being accepted one month in advance, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute
- 2 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Female Teacher Charged With Sexual Assault Of Male Student In Danbury
- 4 Chance Of Snow Returns To North Salem Tuesday
- 5 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show