MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital recommends two summer drink recipes -- watermelon slushie and mango-pineapple smoothie.
The watermelon slushie is a ruby red, antioxidant rich drink that tastes great on a hot summer afternoon. The mango-pineapple smoothie is described as a creamy, fruity protein smoothie.
To view the recipes for both the drinks and additional foods, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 North Salem Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday