MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital recommends two summer drink recipes -- watermelon slushie and mango-pineapple smoothie.
The watermelon slushie is a ruby red, antioxidant rich drink that tastes great on a hot summer afternoon. The mango-pineapple smoothie is described as a creamy, fruity protein smoothie.
To view the recipes for both the drinks and additional foods, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Grocery Store Bidding Tops Last Week's News In Northern Westchester County