MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital recommends two summer drink recipes -- watermelon slushie and mango-pineapple smoothie.
The watermelon slushie is a ruby red, antioxidant rich drink that tastes great on a hot summer afternoon. The mango-pineapple smoothie is described as a creamy, fruity protein smoothie.
To view the recipes for both the drinks and additional foods, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In North Salem