MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Chief of Emergency Services Dr. Jim Dwyer provides tips to stay safe during summer months on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
From staying safe outdoors during activities and in nature to swimming precautions, Dwyer breaks down key tips to stay safe.
To read Dwyer's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 3 Man Accused Of Selling Alcohol To Minor In North Salem Tops Week's News
- 4 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 5 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In North Salem