MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital Chief of Emergency Services Dr. Jim Dwyer provides tips to stay safe during summer months on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
From staying safe outdoors during activities and in nature to swimming precautions, Dwyer breaks down key tips to stay safe.
To read Dwyer's tips, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages