MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital will be celebrating World Breastfeeding Week, and a variety of programs will be offered throughout August.
Northern Westchester Hospital is sponsoring a breastfeeding class for expectant parents to learn more information on the benefits of breastfeeding and strategies to ensure breastfeeding success.
Once babies arrive, Northern Westchester Hospital encourages new mothers to attend its New Mom’s Support Group. Attend the programs to recognize the importance of increasing and sustaining the protection, promotion and support of breastfeeding.
In addition to the programs, Northern Westchester Hospital offers 24 hour access to lactation consultants and counselors to all of our new moms.
To learn the benefits of breastfeeding from Northern Westchester Hospital Lactation Coordinator Kim Mckechnie, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 North Salem Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 I-684 Rollover Accident Causes Delays
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits North Salem
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48