MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital