MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway