MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- To save the lives of women faced with severe complications related to childbirth and pregnancy, Northern Westchester Hospital has announced its collaboration with the New York State District of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG District II) on the Safe Motherhood Initiative (SMI).
SMI focuses on implementing standard approaches for handling New York’s three leading causes of maternal death: severe bleeding, blood clots and severe hypertension in pregnancy.
To read more details about Northern Westchester Hospital's collaboration with ACOG District II, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In North Salem