CROTON FALLS, N.Y. – Following two sold-out shows, the Comedy Night series will return to the Schoolhouse Theater in Croton Falls on Saturday, Sept. 6, at 8 p.m. Performers will be Scarsdale native Shaun Eli, Karen Bergreen and J-L Cauvin.
All three have appeared on Comedy Central and “The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson.”
Eli is known for delivering a comedic take on ordinary situations such as attending job interviews and serving on a jury. When Bergreen is not performing stand-up, she is working as a writer. Her 2010 novel “Following Polly” received praise from The New York Times. She has appeared on The Oxygen Network, Nick Mom and “The View.” J-L Cauvin began his stand-up career in Washington, D.C., after graduating from Williams College. He previously was an assistant district attorney in the Bronx. He’s been featured on “The Adam Corolla Show.”
Tickets for the show are $20 and can be purchased online.
The Schoolhouse Theater is at 3 Owens Road, just off Route 22 in Croton Falls.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled
- 3 North Salem's David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans