RIDGEFIELD, Conn. -- A 15-year-old girl died Friday night after she was struck by a car while walking along a dark road in Ridgefield with a group teenagers, the NewsTimes.com reported.
The girl was hit on Ridgebury Road about 9:30 p.m. and died later at Danbury Hospital, police told the NewsTimes.com.
Police did not release the name of the driver or of the victim, who was described as a Ridgefield High School student, the NewsTimes said..
The NewsTimes said the teens were leaving a gathering at a home at 570 Ridgebury Road when she was hit.
Read the full story here at the NewsTImes.com.
- 1 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 2 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 3 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 4 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 5 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week