WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway is resulting in heavy traffic Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, on the southbound Saw Mill at the Taconic Parkway (Exit 26), was reported at 4:35 p.m.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital