WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway is resulting in heavy traffic Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, on the southbound Saw Mill at the Taconic Parkway (Exit 26), was reported at 4:35 p.m.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Aronchick Takes North Salem Town Board Race By 34 Votes