WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway is resulting in heavy traffic Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, on the southbound Saw Mill at the Taconic Parkway (Exit 26), was reported at 4:35 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation