WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway is resulting in heavy traffic Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, on the southbound Saw Mill at the Taconic Parkway (Exit 26), was reported at 4:35 p.m.
- 1 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 4 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester