WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident at the intersection of the Saw Mill River Parkway and Taconic State Parkway is resulting in heavy traffic Tuesday afternoon.
The accident, on the southbound Saw Mill at the Taconic Parkway (Exit 26), was reported at 4:35 p.m.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await North Salem Saturday