WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – An accident on the Sprain Brook Parkway between the Taconic Parkway and Route 100C and Route 100 in Hawthorne caused delays in both directions on the Sprain and residual traffic on the Taconic during Monday morning's commute.
The accident, which resulted in the closure of the southbound lane on the Sprain near Bradhurst Avenue, was reported at 7 a.m., and cleared by the end of the morning commute.
A two-car accident also occurred on Route 9A on the West Side Highway between Yonkers Avenue and McLean Avenue during the morning commute.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To North Salem
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684