WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- It was a slow go for Thursday morning commuters on stretches of several of Westchester's major roadways.
There was congestion at the interchange of I-684 and eastbound I-84 where the shoulder was blocked on I-84 after an accident.
The left lane of the southbound Taconic State Parkway was blocked between the Saw Mill Parkway and Pleasantville Road in Mount Pleasant, causing stop-and-go traffic earlier in the morning commute.
An accident on the northbound Sprain Brook Parkway blocked the right lane at Route 100B in Greenburgh. The accident, reported at 7 a.m., was cleared by 8 a.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In North Salem; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom