WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Morning accident resulted in delays on several Westchester roadways.
A disabled bus tied up traffic on the Hutchinson River Parkway during the Thursday morning commute.
The bus, which was on the shoulder, resulted in stop-and-go traffic between Webster Avenue (Exit 16) in New Rochelle and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale on the northbound side. The incident was reported at 6:55 a.m.
In Northern Westchester, an accident on Route 9A south is blocked the left lane between Route 9 and Hawkes Avenue in Ossining.
Another accident on the Major Deegan Expressway just over the border in the Bronx backed traffic up into Yonkers.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester