NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- Two Mahopac women have been arrested in Somers in connection with a larceny report at the Stop & Shop, according to state police.
- A jackknifed tracktor trailor resulted in the closure of the exit ramp between I-684 North between Hardscrabble Road and I-84 for nearly two hours on Tuesday morning.
- A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'