NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- Two Mahopac women have been arrested in Somers in connection with a larceny report at the Stop & Shop, according to state police.
- A jackknifed tracktor trailor resulted in the closure of the exit ramp between I-684 North between Hardscrabble Road and I-84 for nearly two hours on Tuesday morning.
- A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway