NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- Two Mahopac women have been arrested in Somers in connection with a larceny report at the Stop & Shop, according to state police.
- A jackknifed tracktor trailor resulted in the closure of the exit ramp between I-684 North between Hardscrabble Road and I-84 for nearly two hours on Tuesday morning.
- A Westchester County police officer was hospitalized following an accident on the Saw Mill River Parkway in Dobbs Ferry with a driver accused of being drunk.
- A Metro-North employee is being charged for the Tuesday morning alleged sexual assault that stopped a New Haven bound train at the Fairfield station for more than 45 minutes.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years