WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- County Executive and Republican gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino launched his first ad in an effort to rebut Democratic attacks on his housing record, according to Capital New York.
Astorino's ad, which is targeted at Nassau County residents, attacks Gov. Andrew Cuomo's housing policy and his support of placing high-density affordable housing in suburban areas, Capital New York said.
The ad comes in response to a pair of Democratic State Committee-sponsored ads lambasting Astorino for ignoring the terms of a housing discrimination settlement in Westchester County, Capital New York reported.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director