NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
The unidentified man was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene after Croton Falls firefighters arrived on the scene.
News 12 reports that the incident is a homicide investigation.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Rollover Reported On I-684
- 3 Snow Could Return To North Salem For Monday Morning Commute
- 4 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 5 Chance Of Snow, Wind Chills In 20s Await North Salem Saturday