NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
The unidentified man was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene after Croton Falls firefighters arrived on the scene.
News 12 reports that the incident is a homicide investigation.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Several Westchester Towns Ranked Among New York's Safest To Live In
- 2 Patient At Danbury Hospital Undergoing Testing For Enterovirus
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child