NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- A break-in occurred at Purdy’s Farmer & the Fish in North Salem early Monday morning, according to co-owner Michael Kaphan.
- Hygrade Market in Croton Falls will be known by a new name, according to an announcement from the store that was posted on its Facebook page and at the premises.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday was identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- 1 North Salem Man Charged After Six-Month Long Heroin Probe In Lewisboro
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Lewisboro Police Chase Ends With Crash At Ridgefield Deli
- 4 Serious Accident Reported At I-684, I-84 Interchange
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress