NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- A break-in occurred at Purdy’s Farmer & the Fish in North Salem early Monday morning, according to co-owner Michael Kaphan.
- Hygrade Market in Croton Falls will be known by a new name, according to an announcement from the store that was posted on its Facebook page and at the premises.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday was identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area, the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem
- 5 North Salem Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night