NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists traveling through North Salem and Somers are advised that the project to rehabilitate the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will close Croton Falls Road in both directions from Monday, Jan. 27 through Friday, Jan. 31.
The closure will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel will direct traffic. Motorists are advised to seek alternative routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 2 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 3 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 4 North Salem Girl Scouts Put Finishing Touches On PQ Elementary Mural
- 5 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer