NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists traveling through North Salem and Somers are advised that the project to rehabilitate the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will close Croton Falls Road in both directions from Monday, Jan. 27 through Friday, Jan. 31.
The closure will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel will direct traffic. Motorists are advised to seek alternative routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 4 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash
- 5 Croton Falls FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers