NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists traveling through North Salem and Somers are advised that the project to rehabilitate the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will close Croton Falls Road in both directions from Monday, Jan. 27 through Friday, Jan. 31.
The closure will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel will direct traffic. Motorists are advised to seek alternative routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For North Salem
- 3 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday