NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists traveling through North Salem and Somers are advised that the project to rehabilitate the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will close Croton Falls Road in both directions from Monday, Jan. 27 through Friday, Jan. 31.
The closure will take place from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel will direct traffic. Motorists are advised to seek alternative routes.
For additional information, contact the Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 914-995-2555.
- 1 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 2 More I-684 Lane Closures Scheduled
- 3 North Salem's David Letterman's Last 'Late Show' Includes Stars, Presidents
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Deer Defense Group Sues Westchester County To Halt Hunting Plans