WESTCHESTER, N.Y. -- Assemblyman David Buchwald (D-93rd District) will launch “Assemblyman on Your Corner,” a series of stops across Westchester County aimed at bringing his office to the people he represents.
Buchwald invites community residents to attend any of the sessions to ask a question or relay a problem they hope can be solved. The following stops currently are scheduled:
- Sept. 8 at 11 a.m. at Powell’s Clam Bar, 58 Halstead Ave, Harrison.
- Sept. 10 at 9 a.m. at Starbucks, 2 S. Greeley Ave, Chappaqua.
- Sept. 15 at 11 a.m. at Scotts Corner Market, 55 Westchester Ave, Pound Ridge.
- Sept. 17 at 9 a.m. at Tazza Cafe, 382 Main St., Armonk.
- Sept. 18 at 5:30 p.m. at Katonah Restaurant, 63 Katonah Ave, Katonah.
“‘Assemblyman on Your Corner’ is an opportunity for me to bring my office out to you,” said Buchwald in a prepared statement.
“I have the privilege of representing nine great municipalities in Westchester County, and I want to make sure it’s as easy as possible for folks to discuss their concerns, ask questions and work with me to solve problems related to state government. One of the great joys of my job is hearing your opinions and helping people navigate state agencies on matters ranging from housing and growing businesses to taxes and the DMV. Whether it’s over a cup of coffee in the morning or on the way back from your evening commute, I look forward to hearing your voice so that you can have full confidence your assemblyman is listening.”
Any resident who cannot attend the sessions is encouraged to call Buchwald’s district office at 914-244-4450.