WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Chappaqua's Hillary Clinton was quick with a quip after dodging a shoe that a woman threw at her shortly after she started delivering a speech in Las Vegas on Thursday night.
"What was that, a bat?" asked Clinton, who was unharmed in the incident.
"Thank goodness she didn't play softball like I did," Clinton was then quoted as saying.
Clinton was in Las Vegas to speak to members of the Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries.
The woman who threw the shoe, described by the Las Vegas Sun as having long blonde hair, is now in Federal custody.
- 1 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 2 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 3 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl
- 4 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester