NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will be closed on Wednesday, June 11 for continuing repairs between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The repairs will result in a full closure of the road between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel and flaggers will be in place to direct motorists.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare