NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will be closed on Wednesday, June 11 for continuing repairs between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The repairs will result in a full closure of the road between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel and flaggers will be in place to direct motorists.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor