NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will be closed on Wednesday, June 11 for continuing repairs between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The repairs will result in a full closure of the road between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel and flaggers will be in place to direct motorists.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York