NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will be closed on Wednesday, June 11 for continuing repairs between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The repairs will result in a full closure of the road between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel and flaggers will be in place to direct motorists.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
- 1 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 North Salem's Bloomberg Ranks Eighth On Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists