NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Motorists are advised that the Croton Falls Road Bridge over the Croton River will be closed on Wednesday, June 11 for continuing repairs between 8 a.m. and 3 p.m.
The repairs will result in a full closure of the road between Route 100/202 and Route 22.
A detour will be posted using Route 100/202 and Route 22. Police personnel and flaggers will be in place to direct motorists.
Motorists are advised to seek alternate routes.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case At Danbury Pet Store
- 2 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 3 Billionaire Westchester Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To North Salem
- 5 North Salem Residents Get To See Blue Moon Friday Night