WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo will join several other legislative leaders on a trip to Israel in a show of support in light of the ongoing conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Cuomo will meet with several Israeli officials during his visit, though it is not clear if he will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The governor will also sit down with New Yorkers who are living in Israel, The Wall Street Journal said.
New York has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 5 Former School Bus Driver Sentenced For Sexual Abuse Of 6-Year-Old Girl