WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Gov. Andrew Cuomo will join several other legislative leaders on a trip to Israel in a show of support in light of the ongoing conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians, according to The Wall Street Journal.
Cuomo will meet with several Israeli officials during his visit, though it is not clear if he will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. The governor will also sit down with New Yorkers who are living in Israel, The Wall Street Journal said.
New York has the largest Jewish population outside of Israel, The Wall Street Journal reported.
- 1 Man Commits Suicide In Danbury Fair Mall Bathroom
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Route 22 In North Salem Closed Following Accident
- 4 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In North Salem; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow