WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The first accident report of Thursday morning along the snow-covered roads in Westchester has occurred on the southbound Taconic in Briarcliff Manor.
The accident, reported at 6:45 a.m., is on the lower section of the Taconic between Route 9A/Route 100 and Route 117, resulting in stop-and-go traffic.
An accident on southbound I-684 at Exit 6 (Route 35) has also been reported.
Travel conditions are expected to become treacherous as snowfall picks up in intensity during the morning.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 3 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor