NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week
- Firefighters batted a fire at 258 Titicus Road on Wednesday leading to the closure of Route 116 in both in the area of Delancey Road for more than an hour and a half.
- I-84 reopens in New York after closure since early Morning
- Snow started falling throughout Westchester County just as the morning commute began Monday morning, leading to treacherous driving and walking conditions and school closures.
- A sports camp run by former NFL quarterback Jay Fiedler and his family is being sued by a Westchester teen after he was allegedly sexually abused by a counselor at the camp in Sullivan County.
- State Police from the Somers barracks arrested a Mahopac woman, Karen A. O’Connor, 54 , and charged her with petit larceny on Saturday, Feb. 1, police officials said.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.