NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- A North Salem therapist pleaded guilty to charges of sexually abusing two of his patients, according to a statement released by Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- The North Salem Girl Scouts gave thanks this holiday season.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- Howard Permut, president of Metro-North Railroad, is retiring this month after a difficult year for the commuter railroad, according to The New York Times.
- 1 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 2 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Police Locate Threats Against Westchester, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 5 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story