NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- A North Salem therapist pleaded guilty to charges of sexually abusing two of his patients, according to a statement released by Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- The North Salem Girl Scouts gave thanks this holiday season.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- Howard Permut, president of Metro-North Railroad, is retiring this month after a difficult year for the commuter railroad, according to The New York Times.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester