NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- A North Salem therapist pleaded guilty to charges of sexually abusing two of his patients, according to a statement released by Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- The North Salem Girl Scouts gave thanks this holiday season.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- Howard Permut, president of Metro-North Railroad, is retiring this month after a difficult year for the commuter railroad, according to The New York Times.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 State Police Charge Two In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 5 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In North Salem