NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- A North Salem therapist pleaded guilty to charges of sexually abusing two of his patients, according to a statement released by Westchester County District Attorney Janet DiFiore.
- The North Salem Girl Scouts gave thanks this holiday season.
- Lewisboro Elementary School went into lockdown late Wednesday morning as a result of a malfunctioning alarm.
- Howard Permut, president of Metro-North Railroad, is retiring this month after a difficult year for the commuter railroad, according to The New York Times.
- 1 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 North Salem's Bloomberg Ranks Eighth On Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists