WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The first real taste of summer will remain in Westchester County through the middle of the week as high humidity and hot temperatures will dominate the forecast through Thursday, according to the National Weather Service.
Tuesday will remain partly sunny with a high around 87 degrees. Scattered showers and thunderstorms could roll through the area tonight after 2 a.m. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday will be partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain after 10 a.m. High temperature will be around 90.
Morning clouds will give way to afternoon sun on Thursday with a high of 86.
Temperatures will cool a bit on Friday with a high near 80.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare