WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare