WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over North Salem Skies Sunday
- 2 Another Frigid Winter Unlikely In North Salem, NOAA Predicts
- 3 Astorino, Jindal Team Up To Call For Ebola Airport Restrictions
- 4 North Salem Weekend Events Feature Square Dancing, Open House At Fire Dept.
- 5 North Salem Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday