WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 North Salem Man Pleads Guilty To Stealing $89K From Parking Meters
- 3 Mrs. Westchester Charged With Stealing From Granite Springs Group Home
- 4 Loaded Horse Trailer Involved In Accident On I-84 In Putnam
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway