WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint
- 4 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase