WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Johnny's In Mount Vernon A Finalist In DVlicious Pizza Contest