WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 Serious Accident Results In Partial Closure Of Route 6 Near North Salem
- 3 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Is Up For Auction
- 4 Aronchick Takes North Salem Town Board Race By 34 Votes
- 5 Bedford Man Charged With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin In South Salem