WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Firefighters Battle Blaze At Goldens Bridge Residence
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 5 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail