WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A North Castle judge has ruled that the courthouse in that town does not have the proper facilities to accommodate the trial of Kerry Kennedy and it will be moved to the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains, according to News 12.
Kennedy, the ex-wife of Gov. Andrew Cuomo and the daughter of Robert F. Kennedy, was arrested after allegedly side-swiping a tractor-trailer on I-684. She later claimed that she took the wrong medication that day, which her attorneys say is not a crime, according to the article.
A date for the relocated trial has yet to be set.
- 1 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 2 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes North Salem
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire