NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- The Westchester Library Association recently awarded the School-Public Library Cooperation Award to Cynthia Sandler, the librarian of the North Salem Middle School/High School Library, and Carolyn Reznick, the director of Ruth Keeler Memorial Library.
- A jackknifed tractor trailer resulted in the closure of Route 22 in both directions in North Salem for nearly two hours Tuesday.
- A stretch of Croton Falls Road was closed on Wednesday due to rehabilitation work for the bridge that crosses the Croton River, according to an announcement from Westchester County.
- OpenTable released its list of 10 Diners’ Choice Winners in Westchester County and the Hudson Valley. Blue Hills at Stone Barn, which serves American cuisine using local Hudson Valley resources, tops the list.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 4 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 5 Sony Pulls Movie; North Salem Will Have To Wait On 'Interview'