MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- State Police are investigating a bank robbery at the People's United Bank in Mamaroneck that came after another People's United Bank was robbed just two hours earlier in Brewster on Monday, Dec. 23, according to LoHud.com.
The incident in Mamaroneck occurred at approximately 5 p.m. The suspect is believed to be white, in his mid-30s, wearing jeans, a beige jacket with a puffy black jacket over the top and a black hat, LoHud.com reported.
This marks the second and third bank robberies in just four days after a man robbed a bank in Patterson on Friday, Dec. 20. Authorities would not say if the robberies were linked, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 5 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Grows, Report Says