MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- State Police are investigating a bank robbery at the People's United Bank in Mamaroneck that came after another People's United Bank was robbed just two hours earlier in Brewster on Monday, Dec. 23, according to LoHud.com.
The incident in Mamaroneck occurred at approximately 5 p.m. The suspect is believed to be white, in his mid-30s, wearing jeans, a beige jacket with a puffy black jacket over the top and a black hat, LoHud.com reported.
This marks the second and third bank robberies in just four days after a man robbed a bank in Patterson on Friday, Dec. 20. Authorities would not say if the robberies were linked, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 North Salem Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward North Salem, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 Reactions Mixed At Algonquin Pipeline Project Hearing In Southeast