MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- State Police are investigating a bank robbery at the People's United Bank in Mamaroneck that came after another People's United Bank was robbed just two hours earlier in Brewster on Monday, Dec. 23, according to LoHud.com.
The incident in Mamaroneck occurred at approximately 5 p.m. The suspect is believed to be white, in his mid-30s, wearing jeans, a beige jacket with a puffy black jacket over the top and a black hat, LoHud.com reported.
This marks the second and third bank robberies in just four days after a man robbed a bank in Patterson on Friday, Dec. 20. Authorities would not say if the robberies were linked, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Ex-North Salem Supervisor's Estate Up For Auction Tops News Last Week
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years