MAMARONECK, N.Y. -- State Police are investigating a bank robbery at the People's United Bank in Mamaroneck that came after another People's United Bank was robbed just two hours earlier in Brewster on Monday, Dec. 23, according to LoHud.com.
The incident in Mamaroneck occurred at approximately 5 p.m. The suspect is believed to be white, in his mid-30s, wearing jeans, a beige jacket with a puffy black jacket over the top and a black hat, LoHud.com reported.
This marks the second and third bank robberies in just four days after a man robbed a bank in Patterson on Friday, Dec. 20. Authorities would not say if the robberies were linked, according to LoHud.com.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Croton Falls Restaurateur Appears in 'Guys and Dolls'
- 5 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd