NORTH SALEM, N.Y.-- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Police said Nicholas A. Maximo, age 24, of Wingdale, an employee at the Croton Falls Gas Mart, was charged in an underage drinking enforcement operation issued.
- A Yonkers man was accused of intentionally setting fire to his car in North Salem to collect insurance money and now faces criminal charges as a result, according to state police.
- South Salem firefighters were called to respond to an accident after a minivan crashed into DeCicco's Food Market in Cross River on Monday, according to fire officials.
- Putnam County Sheriff's officers, along with detectives from Yorktown and the State Police, are investigating a series of thefts from parked vehicles in Putnam Valley, Yorktown and Somers, according to officials.
- Following a recall by Elevation Foods, Stop & Shop announced it removed Ian’s All Natural Italian Style Panko Bread crumbs from its shelves in gWestchester County due to a misleading label.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.