WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Metro-North will now require all of its engineers to undergo sleep apnea testing, according to ABC New York.
The directive comes in response to the National Transportation Safety Board revealing that engineer William Rockefeller, who was in control of the train that derailed and killed four in the Bronx last year, suffered from severe sleep apnea and it may have played a roll in the tragedy, ABC New York Reported.
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Downed Trees, Accidents Cause Road Closures, Delays, Power Outages