WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services has issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for a widespread area that includes Westchster County.
George Martinez, 52, of Poughkeepsie was last seen leaving the Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital on foot wearing gray sweatshirt and dark sweatpants on Tuesday, June 10.
Martinez is 5-foot 4 and weighs approximately 169 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Matinez suffers from a traumatic brain injury, seizure disorder, diabetes and schizophrenia. He may be in need of medical attention and may appear confused or disoriented.
Those with information are asked to contact the Poughkeepsie Police Department at 845-451-400 or dial 911.
- 1 State Police Underage Drinking Detail Includes North Salem
- 2 Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Woman In Critical Condition After I-84 Crash
- 5 Two Sons Injured Trying To Save Elderly Mother From Ridgefield Condo Fire