WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services has issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for a widespread area that includes Westchster County.
George Martinez, 52, of Poughkeepsie was last seen leaving the Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital on foot wearing gray sweatshirt and dark sweatpants on Tuesday, June 10.
Martinez is 5-foot 4 and weighs approximately 169 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Matinez suffers from a traumatic brain injury, seizure disorder, diabetes and schizophrenia. He may be in need of medical attention and may appear confused or disoriented.
Those with information are asked to contact the Poughkeepsie Police Department at 845-451-400 or dial 911.
- 1 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 2 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Westchester Police Officer
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 North Salem's Bloomberg Ranks Eighth On Forbes 400 Billionaire List
- 5 Westchester Scholars Named National Achievement Semifinalists