WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The New York State Division of Criminal Justice Services has issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for a widespread area that includes Westchster County.
George Martinez, 52, of Poughkeepsie was last seen leaving the Mid-Hudson Regional Hospital on foot wearing gray sweatshirt and dark sweatpants on Tuesday, June 10.
Martinez is 5-foot 4 and weighs approximately 169 pounds with brown hair and eyes.
Matinez suffers from a traumatic brain injury, seizure disorder, diabetes and schizophrenia. He may be in need of medical attention and may appear confused or disoriented.
Those with information are asked to contact the Poughkeepsie Police Department at 845-451-400 or dial 911.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem