WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 NYSEG Plans To Expand Gas Main Near North Salem Schools
- 3 Two Clerks Charged In Northern Westchester Underage Drinking Detail
- 4 State Police Warn North Salem Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 North Salem Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday