WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – Although a winter weather advisory was posted for Westchester County until 6 a.m. Thursday, no weather-related delays or closures were reported on Metro-North Railroad, according to the Metropolitan Transit Authority.
For customers interested in checking on their morning commute, a spokesman for the MTA advised that customers call 511 (or 877-690-5114) and follow the automated service, or check the Metro-North Railroad page on the MTA website.
No cancellations were expected, but the spokesman acknowledged that winter can be unpredictable.
- 1 Two-Car Accident In Southeast Leaves Seven Hospitalized
- 2 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Croton Falls FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 4 Accidents On I-84, Somers-Mahopac Border Cause Delays
- 5 Child, Infant Among Seven Involved In Southeast Two-Car Crash