NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Ashley Yozzo, who has owned North Salem's Summit Farm for a decade, had come back from a run and was drinking coffee, when she got a call from a friend about a horse running loose on Interstate 684.
- Videos posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
- New York State Police in Somers arrested three people on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail
- The federal monitor overseeing the 2009 affordable housing settlement will conduct another test on behalf of Westchester looking for exclusionary zoning in its communities, which county Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D–Somers) said Wednesday is the “logjam break that we have been waiting for.”
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare