NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Ashley Yozzo, who has owned North Salem's Summit Farm for a decade, had come back from a run and was drinking coffee, when she got a call from a friend about a horse running loose on Interstate 684.
- Videos posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
- New York State Police in Somers arrested three people on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail
- The federal monitor overseeing the 2009 affordable housing settlement will conduct another test on behalf of Westchester looking for exclusionary zoning in its communities, which county Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D–Somers) said Wednesday is the “logjam break that we have been waiting for.”
- 1 NYPD Officer, Son Of Longtime Carmel Cop, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 3 Feud From Rape Case Is Focus Of New York Times Story
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway