NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Ashley Yozzo, who has owned North Salem's Summit Farm for a decade, had come back from a run and was drinking coffee, when she got a call from a friend about a horse running loose on Interstate 684.
- Videos posted to YouTube by Sam Hollander shows a galloping horse heading northbound near the Exit 6 interchange with Route 35 in Katonah.
- New York State Police in Somers arrested three people on driving while intoxicated charges during a DWI detail
- The federal monitor overseeing the 2009 affordable housing settlement will conduct another test on behalf of Westchester looking for exclusionary zoning in its communities, which county Board of Legislators Chairman Michael Kaplowitz (D–Somers) said Wednesday is the “logjam break that we have been waiting for.”
- 1 North Salem Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Police Issue 75 Tickets In Distracted Driving Detail On I-684
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For North Salem
- 4 Netscape Co-Founder ID'd As Buyer Of Ron Howard Estate On Armonk Border
- 5 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow