NORTH SALEM, N.Y. - Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem this week:
- North Salem High School was named among the top high schools in New York and was one of only 500 schools nationwide to receive a gold medal rating in the annual U.S. News & World Report study.
- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
- New York State Police reportedly kept quiet about drugs and other evidence that was lost out of the Hawthorne barracks in 2011, according to the Albany Times Union.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Woman, 23, Is Charged With DWI At I-684 Stop
- 3 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester
- 4 Probability Of A White Christmas Is Low In North Salem
- 5 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men