NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Trace Beyer, a North Salem High School sophomore, won his first Dare Stock race at Stafford Motor Speedway in Connecticut.
- The ramp from Interstate 684 north to Interstate 84 west in Southeast was closed for more than four hours Monday after a tractor trailer overturned.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation report that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission
- 1 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 2 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 3 Teenage Girl Struck, Killed By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 4 Four From Westchester Indicted In Metro-North Cheating Ring
- 5 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You