NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in North Salem last week:
- Trace Beyer, a North Salem High School sophomore, won his first Dare Stock race at Stafford Motor Speedway in Connecticut.
- The ramp from Interstate 684 north to Interstate 84 west in Southeast was closed for more than four hours Monday after a tractor trailer overturned.
- Republican gubernatorial nominee and Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino labeled Andrew Cuomo "the most corrupt governor in history" on Wednesday and called for an expedited investigation in light of a New York Times investigation report that revealed Cuomo staffers interfered with the Moreland Ethics Commission
- 1 Snow Could Be Returning To North Salem
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported Near Route 138 In Goldens Bridge
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown