NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The town of North Salem is reminding residents that the final day to pay 2014 town and county taxes without penalty is Wednesday, April 30.
The tax office will be open extra collection hours on Saturday, April 26, from 9 a.m.-noon, and on Wednesday, April 30, from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
The 2 percent penalty goes into effect on Thursday, May 1.
Call 669-5177 for further information.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 4 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 5 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem