NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The town of North Salem is reminding residents that the final day to pay 2014 town and county taxes without penalty is Wednesday, April 30.
The tax office will be open extra collection hours on Saturday, April 26, from 9 a.m.-noon, and on Wednesday, April 30, from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
The 2 percent penalty goes into effect on Thursday, May 1.
Call 669-5177 for further information.
- 1 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 2 North Salem's David Letterman Ends 'Late Show' Run On Wednesday
- 3 Westchester Legislator Who Represents North Salem To Resign
- 4 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History