NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The town of North Salem is reminding residents that the final day to pay 2014 town and county taxes without penalty is Wednesday, April 30.
The tax office will be open extra collection hours on Saturday, April 26, from 9 a.m.-noon, and on Wednesday, April 30, from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
The 2 percent penalty goes into effect on Thursday, May 1.
Call 669-5177 for further information.
- 1 Westchester's John Slattery, TV News Reporter, Dies
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Accidents Cause Major Delays On I-684
- 4 Janitor Charged With Using Vacuum To Steal $3,900K At Brewster Marshall's
- 5 North Salem Girl Scouts Put Finishing Touches On PQ Elementary Mural