NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The town of North Salem is reminding residents that the final day to pay 2014 town and county taxes without penalty is Wednesday, April 30.
The tax office will be open extra collection hours on Saturday, April 26, from 9 a.m.-noon, and on Wednesday, April 30, from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
The 2 percent penalty goes into effect on Thursday, May 1.
Call 669-5177 for further information.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For North Salem On Wednesday
- 2 Three Homes Of Former North Salem Supervisor Sell For $3 Million
- 3 South Salem Driver Strikes, Injures Two Runners In Danbury Intersection
- 4 Two Somers Massage Business Employees Charged With Prostitution
- 5 Former North Salem Supervisor's Business Partner Sentenced To 20 Years