NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The town of North Salem is reminding residents that the final day to pay 2014 town and county taxes without penalty is Wednesday, April 30.
The tax office will be open extra collection hours on Saturday, April 26, from 9 a.m.-noon, and on Wednesday, April 30, from 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
The 2 percent penalty goes into effect on Thursday, May 1.
Call 669-5177 for further information.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In North Salem
- 3 State Police in Somers Charge Man, 20, With Having Sex Chats With Minors
- 4 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester
- 5 North Salem Lights Up For The Holidays