NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The St. James 56th Annual Country Fair will take place on Saturday, July 26 at Chase Meadows Farm in North Salem from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Chase Meadows Farm is on Mills Road, just off Exit 7 on Interstate 684.
This year’s excitement will include an antiques roadshow with appraiser Jon Felz, a classic car show, pony rides, music all day long, homemade food, North Salem’s TB BBQ, and a visit from WHUD’s morning host Kacey at 11 a.m.
Fairgoers can buy and take home gifts from the popular Treasures Boutique, bid on hundreds of gifts at the silent auction or choose from more than 40 vendors with items as varied as chalk painted furniture to goat soap and hand crafted jewelry.
Admission is free; parking donation is $5 per carload.
For more information, call the church office at 914-669-5563, or visit the website at stjamesns.org.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Purchase New Bedford Home
- 2 North Salem's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Man Charged In Brewster Assault Used Brick As Weapon, Police Say
- 4 Property Revaluation Is In Store For North Salem
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So North Salem Must Prepare