NORTH SALEM, N.Y. – In case you weren’t able to check in The North Salem Daily Voice every day, here are a few of the top stories this week:
- The North Salem Improvement Society and the North Salem Open Land Foundation teamed up Saturday to celebrate Earth Day by distributing cleanup equipment, refreshments and lots of encouragement.
- North Salem’s Celebrity Chef, Antony Ballard, spoke to a fascinated audience about his life and his love of cooking.
- Marathoners from nearby Lewisboro and Pound Ridge reported on their experiences Monday as bombs went off at the Boston Marathon.
- Local farms like Harvest Moon and Ryder Farm announced the opening of their CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) season, and began selling shares.
- About 75 students from North Salem Middle/High School got together to present Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “ Cinderella ,” with a splendid set and lavish costumes.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.